Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pictures from the "right side"

I've been traveling with Duane on the truck for the last several weeks, and thought I'd share some of the beauty we saw along the journey. I was usually only able to take pictures out of the passenger window - thus, the "right side" -and the windshield when the bugs weren't succeeding at blocking my view.
You'll enjoy pictures from Oregon, California, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, and Washington.
One weekend we were parked in Sparks, NV. We called up the CEF director from the area for recommendations of a church. By the end of Sunday, we had gone to church, lunch, and Tahoe with her (my first time there). What a great time to relax, fellowship, and worship the Creator!
Enjoy the pictures at https://picasaweb.google.com/coramolly2/TuckerSTales

No comments:

Post a Comment